Monday, March 16, 2009

Lola's Mystery Bag Sewalong

I am a frequent visitor to http://lolaagain.blogspot.com/. Lola has a 6 kids and a wonderful sense of humour I really enjoy. She also makes the most beautiful bags! I have made several based on her patterns. Recently I saw that Lola planned to host a Mystery Bag Sewalong and immediately signed up.



It took me several days to select the fabric I will be using to make this Mystery Bag, but here is my final choice: Amy Butler Daisy Chain and the gree polka dots are from Moda Fabrics, Daydreams by Deb Strain. It makes a lovely combination, don't you think?

I am 2 days behind at this stage on the Sewalong due to internet problems and my current workload, but I will catch up soon! The progress can be followed on the Gracie Lou group on flickr and I will be posting here too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pink, the msytery purse sounds soo interresting! I love your selection of fabrics and loving the colors! I can't wait to see what msytery this is all about! Looking forward! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!